Well we are here in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. It was a long but uneventful trip and we are oh so glad to be at the hotel. We will try to upload some of our pictures soon. It was already dark when we got in but Katie does feel that she is truely here as she was able to see a palm tree (her criteria for truely being in Costa Rica) as soon as we were out of the airport.
Phone calls should be on there way... we had to figure out the phone system and our guide wanted us to eat as the resteraunt wanted to close so sorry for a little delay in getting the word out.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm so glad to hear you made it to CR safely! I hope you have a wonderful time and keep us posted with your adventures. I'm green with envy!
ReplyDeleteLuckily we are not green with illness!! Yeah for us, Yeah for you on your first day of summer!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo illnesses for you. I'm sure you will have a great time. It is a rainy start to summer, but I'll take it! :)
ReplyDelete